Your political action committee fundraising will quickly hit its target using Grassroots' unique marketing strategies, so click here to Get Started reaching your campaign fundraising goals!
All political fundraising is, in realty, a race against time. Why do we call it a race? Because the sooner you begin fundraising, the more funds you will capture. The more funding you capture, the greater the impact you can make with your target voters. Thus, you should Get Started NOW reaching out to make your political fundraising dreams come true.
Note, however, that we put the same skills to work for others such as church fundraising and persuasive campaigns directed at governmental bodies (such as Congress) and in the corporate world.
Why Use Grassroots
Grassroots is a political fundraising company whose technology drives increased donations to your political fundraising campaign and boosts your lobbying efforts!
Grassroots provides online political campaign tools to reach your donors with loud, clear and convincing messages. Our services include:
- With our unique Gift Safe®, Faxography® and PUSH-PUSH tools, your church and political fundraising campaigns can be up and running in just a few minutes!
- We build online political fundraising campaigns from the roots up
- We provide donation pages - right on your site - where supporters can contribute using Gift Safe®
- We deliver millions of FaxGram fax blast persuasive messages through our Faxography® system
- Our PUSH-PUSH technology puts your donation page on your site using remote technology
- Instant customer service to your donors 8 AM - 9 PM EST via our toll-free support hotline
- Twice-monthly bank wires of collected funds direct to your account, sooner if necessary
- All FEC informational reporting requirements for your donation activities are met
Grassroots is among the lowest-cost online political campaign companies delivering world-class performance.
Grassroots can also help you have a major impact upon legislation, community advocacy, opinion crafting, and interruption of regulatory over-zealousness.